sexta-feira, 30 de março de 2012

Sheamus diz nunca estar satisfeito e apoia John Cena contra The Rock

Como forma de promover o World Heavyweight Championship Match contra Daniel Bryan na Wrestlemania XXVIII, Sheamus deu uma entrevista ao Irish Voice. Eis os highlights:

"My WWE career has been amazing says. It took a lot of time for me to get here, and you never stop paying your dues. I’m never satisfied with what I've achieved,"

"I want to create a legacy for myself, like those who are going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend. The way you do that is by winning championships and staying hungry and focused."

"Bryan is very tricky. He’s quite talented, a smaller guy but very tough and aggressive. He’s quicker than I am, but all I need is one second to catch him with my brogue kick. A size 13 boot to the face has done wonders for my winning streak!"

"I'm going to go Team Cena, man. There's a lot of rumors going around, people with animosity for The Rock. That's not the case with me at all. The Rock has come back; he's been cool with me and I have nothing against him at all. He's achieved everything in WWE, and of course, he's achieved everything in Hollywood. It's a huge success story.

Cena, as well, he’s been on top of WWE for years now, and it's drawn in interest from everybody. It's one of the reasons WrestleMania will be one of the biggest ever. I just think Team Cena because Cena has been here all the day, and Cena has obviously been here week in and week out. I know it's probably the story you've heard all the time, but that really is the truth of it all. I'm really looking forward to this match because it's going to literally be a once-in-a-lifetime match, but I think I have to tip my hat to Cena. I think Cena's going to do it."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário