quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

Jake "The Snake" Roberts desiludido por não estar no Hall of Fame

Um dos lutadores mais ímpares das historia da WWE, Jake “The Snake” Roberts em entrevista ao Busted Open comentou com tristeza o facto de ainda na ter entrando no Hall of Fame da WWE. Roberts disse:

"There's been a lot of guys go in that belong there, and...there are some who shouldn’t be in there, but who the hell am I? Hell, I’m not in there, so what the hell. Maybe someday when they put some more guys in there, maybe I’ll go in. I would love to go in, not so much for me, but for my kids, man. It’s part of my legacy. I put so much into wrestling; 37 years of it. Why I’m not there, I’m sure somebody’s got a reason,"

I don’t think it’s the past. I think it’s just me, period, because of what I believe in... I'm a team player because I want the product better, but... my nose doesn’t fit well up anybody’s butt."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário