domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

Finlay triste pelo papel das divas na WWE


Dave Finlay (a/k/a Fit Finlay) que irá voltar brevemente ao papel de produtor da WWE foi entrevistado pela PowerSlam e onde foi incentivado a comentar o estado da divisão feminina da WWE. Finlay disse:

"Well, I haven't seen that, but I've been told about it. Yes, I agree," he says in response to interviewer Greg Lambert labeling it extremely distasteful. "Had that been presented to me [as SmackDown producer], I'd have said... erm... Well, she may be comfortable with it. I don't know,

"Look, I see the girls as wrestlers, personalities and friends. They are great people. Before she retired, Michelle McCool was an awesome girl and wrestler. Layla too. It's heartbreaking to see [the girls] not getting to where they want to get to. Natalya is a very sweet girl and a talented wrestler."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário