sexta-feira, 20 de abril de 2012

Booker T, William Regal e outros falam da promo de Brock Lesnar no RAW

O WWE.com publicou um artigo onde várias estrelas da companhia falam da promo de Brock Lesnar no Raw. Eis alguns comentários:

Booker T: "There's only one chief around here, and we all know who that is. I don't think one Superstar in WWE determines what goes on. I remember a promoter telling me a long time ago ... Years later, I now understand exactly what he was saying. He said: 'One monkey don't stop no show.' And that pretty much sums it up right there."

Goldust: "Whether you like him or hate him, you respect John Cena. He works his ass off day in and day out more than anybody else in this locker room, on the roster, period. What Brock said about Cena, I find that a bit distasteful. I don't believe for a second that if Brock didn't leave eight years ago that Cena wouldn't be where he's at today. I think that's bull. John Cena was destined to be a star."

William Regal: "There's no way that things would be the way they are if Brock had never left. I'm not saying that Cena wouldn't be the huge star that he is, but there's not room for two of them in the same universe. You can't have two people with that incredible ability, strength, desire, passion, and that Elvis quality – which is that magic quality that you only come across once in a million. And they've both got it. Usually, one fella has got to go, because when they collide, that's the way it plays out."

Matt Striker: "I think it's safe to say Brock is the most legitimate, most dangerous ass-kicker WWE has ever seen, and the one person that now really needs to reinvent himself and relearn his craft is Cena. Brock is not here to use armdrags and dropkicks. Brock is here to punch you in the face and snap your bones. We need to see what Cena is made of, and I believe at Extreme Rules, the whole world will find out."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário